November Menu: Turkey and THC
Cannabis Industry Insights
- Celebrities Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman joined forces with the U.S. Cannabis Council and HeadCount’s Cannabis Voter Project to create Cannabis in Common. A new cannabis legalization advocacy initiative working towards the federal legalization of cannabis. The video narrated by Silverman is definitely worth a watch. (In my opinion, it’s pronounced keh·ruh·muhl)
- As marijuana companies become more and more present on the stock market, cannabis industry loyalty and marketing company springbig is set to go public on the Nasdaq early next year. The plan to go public is followed shortly after springbig’s official merger with Tuatara Capital Acquisition Corporation. The company will be listed under the “SBIG” symbol early in Q1.
Regulatory Pulse Point
- A considerable amount of both democratic and republican governors signed a letter urging Congress to pass the SAFE Banking Act. After multiple runs through the Senate, it appears that everyone is getting a bit antsy about this bill becoming a law.
- To add to Mr. President’s already full inbox, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and other senators sent some mail asking Biden to use his executive authority to grant a mass pardon for people with non-violent marijuana convictions.
- Local Veterans Launch Cannabis Company to Address Post Traumatic Stress With their fellow veterans as motivation, the Marine Raiders are using cannabis to hopefully help with the trauma that veterans and civilians are now dealing with.
GET THE FULL STORY
- Honoring Our Veterans – Cannabis Research and Legislation
Read more HERE about bills such as the VA Medicinal Marijuana Research Act and the NDAA
News and Events
Oklahoma City November 12-13th 710Spirits® (Booth#505) and Cannabis Kitchen Supplies(Booth#507) will both be there!
We also will be speaking at 3 pm on Friday the 12th, with our panel on How to Elevate Your Cannabis Operations.
Get your tickets here.
Texas Hemp ConventionDallas November 20-21st
We will be speaking on our infamous panel at 11 am in Room D226 on Friday the 20th. As well as walking the show.
Get all the information about Dallas here.
In Case You Missed It
MJBizCon 2021 Was A Huge Success!
Obviously, we had so much fun seeing old friends and making new ones in Vegas.
Partner Spotlight: Hal Extraction
HAL Extraction provides the safest and most cost-effective modular CID1 and CID2 extraction solutions for plant oil extraction facilities.HAL was established in 2016 with the goal of designing and manufacturing products dedicated to set industry standards for safety in the plant oil extraction industry. Their patented technology was developed by industrial hygienists and electrical, mechanical, and manufacturing engineers, ensuring decades of experience backing product development, research, and design.Hal works hard to continuously maintain an industry-leading position in product listings and certifications by working side-by-side with organizations such as UL, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, and PSI (Pressure Safety Inspectors), the cannabis industry’s leading engineering peer review organization. Their products are designed to meet applicable NFPA, NEC, and ICC codes as well as fire codes in CA, OR, AZ, and WA.
HAL was recently named one of the fastest growing small companies in the Denver Metro area in Denver Business Journal’s Fast 50 Awards.
"*" indicates required fields
Teagan is the Marketing & Communications Manager for 710Spirits® and Rocky Mountain Reagents. While continually learning about the cannabis industry and all the possibilities it has to offer she creates content for The Canna Consortium both for blog posts and social media. Make sure to check out @thecannaconsortium2.0 for all industry updates and news.